The Maglite flashlight, well know for its quality, durability, and reliability is now available with the new MAG-LED™ Technology. Designed for professional and consumer use, Maglite LED flashlights build on the experience in craftsmanship, engineering, and advanced technology evident in all Mag flashlights.
The Maglite flashlight is internationally accepted as the Professional Flashlight. Built tough enough to last a lifetime, its durability and patented features now combined with the new MAG-LED™ Technology make the Maglite LED flashlight a technologically advanced lighting instrument. Available in 2, 3, & 4 Cell D size, and 2 &3 AA size the benefits include:
- A Projecting beam that focuses simply by rotating the head
- Balanced Optics provide a focusing, 3 Watt LED optimized to produce a powerful beam
- Intelligent Energy Source Management balancing an optimum high brightness with extended battery life
- Interchangeable Light sourcing by using either the installed LED module or the Krypton lamp (stored in the tail cap)
- The AA sizes are also able to operate in candle mode by unscrewing the head, placing the head down on a stable flat surface and set flashlight into barrel head
- The Next Generation MAG-LED® Technology includes:
- A NEW High Performance LED
- A More Powerful Projecting LED Beam that focuses simply by rotating the head.
- Enhanced Balanced Optics™ - Refining a concept pioneered by Mag Instrument, the “next generation” Mag® LED flashlight combines a newly re-designed reflector with the LED module platform in order to take advantage of significantly higher output intensity.
- Intelligent Energy Source Management - The second generation Mag® LED flashlight includes a sophisticated electronic LED module which continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage allowing for prolonged battery life.
- Extended Battery Life- Compared to incandescent flashlights of similar battery count and similar lumen output, the user can expect much improved battery longevity from this “next generation” flashlight.
PLUS: All of the quality features professionals and consumers expect from a Mag® flashlight:
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion
- Water and shock resistant.
Product LinePDF Table