Saft LiSOCl2 product range
High energy, high voltage, long life, wide temperature
Bobbin LS cells are designed specifically for long-term (5 to 20+ years) applications, featuring a few μA base currents and periodic pulses, typically in the 5-150 mA range.
Spiral LSH cells are designed for applications requiring continuous currents in the 0.1-1.8 A range, with superimposed pulses as high as 4 A.
Lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) batteries from Saft:
- Bobbin or spiral operating voltage: 3.6 V
- Lowest self-discharge for extended operating life
- Well controlled passivation
- Operating temperature: - 60°C to + 150°C
- LS cells compliant with IEC60079-11 Intrinsic Safety for ATEX applications
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Low magnetic signature
LiSOCl2 LS & LSH Range Technical ChartPDF Table